Natmin® is a natural source of marine calcium. This red seaweed, Phymatholithon calcareum powder or Lithothamnium calcareum, contains more than 30 different minerals and more than 32% of Calcium. Calcium bioavailability is more higher in this seaweed versus other calcium sources. Two grades are available :
– Natmin® for food application
This reference are fiting the requirement of food industry. This white powder has a really fine particule’s size. Final customer won’t be able to feel it.
– Natmin® Caps for capsule application
This reference has a really good flow to increase your packing process time.
Function / Health claims* :
– Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting.
– Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Calcium contributes to normal muscle function.
– Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
– Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
– Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation.
– Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
– Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth.
Packaging : 25 Kg Bag
Shelf life : 3 years
*Conditions of use of the claim are available on commission regulation EC n° 432/2012.